The Stockholm Corporate Finance M&A team have the ability and experience required to handle the dynamics of the entire structured transaction process and achieve optimal results for our clients. Stockholm Corporate Finance services includes everything ranging from transaction structure development, bid processes management and final negotiation participation, to identification of candidates, coordination of contacts with external parties and production of decision support material for the client.
Stockholm Corporate Finance is the Swedish partner in M&A Europe, a leading European M&A network with 44 companies in 38 countries. Our partnerships gives us access to both strategic and financial purchasers as well as to candidates for acquisitions and mergers – all over the world – in order to ensure the best possible results. Our M&A clients consist mainly of listed companies, family- or privately-owned companies and Swedish and international Private Equity companies. In connection with these transactions, Stockholm Corporate Finance cooperates with Sweden’s leading legal firms, auditing firms and investor relations firms.
- Company sales and spinoffs
- Company acquisitions
- Public bids, LBO, MBO
- Strategic advice to owners and boards in connection with potential transactions
- Restructuring and reconstructions
- Fairness opinion and valuations
ASSIGNMENT OFFER INCLUDES ITEMS SUCH AS:
- Management/assistance in bid processes and final negotiations
- Management/assistance in shaping of strategy and transaction structure
- Project management and coordination of external advisers such as lawyers and auditors
- Production of financial analysis and decision support material for board/owners and management
- Advice and management in connection with analysis of and contact with potential purchasers or sellers
- Production of necessary information material such as memorandum, prospectus and offer documentation