Capital raisings & IPOs
Stockholm Corporate Finance works with professional financial advisory to predominantly Publicly traded small and medium enterprises (SME). Our employees have extensive experience and broad expertise with a strong track record in capital raising, IPOs and M&A. Our senior employees, coming from prior leading positions in the capital market and in listed companies, have cultured an increased understanding of our clients’ business, needs and in conjunction, the best possible structure for their transactions. We take full responsibility and strive to build a long term relationship with the customer. Our independence allows us to minimize the risk of potential conflicts of interest.
- Directed new share issues
- Rights issues
- Private Placements
- Forming of underwriting consortiums
- Blocktrades (secondary placements)
Stockholm Corporate Finance has successfully completed more than 160 transactions since 2005. We have a strong placing power and carry out public transactions as well as targeted offers to an extensive network of institutions, asset managers, high net worth individuals and retail.
We direct our investment offers to;
- Asset managers
- Wealthy individuals (High Networth Indviduals)
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
The Stockholm Corporate Finance M&A team has the ability and experience required to handle the dynamics of the entire structured transaction process and achieve optimal results for our clients. Stockholm Corporate Finance services include everything ranging from transaction structure development, bid processes management and final negotiation participation, to identification of candidates, coordination of contacts with external parties and production of decision support material for the client.
Our M&A clients consist mainly of listed companies, family- or privately-owned companies and Swedish and international Private Equity companies. In connection with these transactions, Stockholm Corporate Finance cooperates with Sweden’s leading legal firms, auditing firms and investor relations firms.
- Company sales and spinoffs
- Company acquisitions
- Public bids, LBO, MBO
- Strategic advice to owners and boards in connection with potential transactions
- Restructuring and reconstructions
- Fairness opinion and valuations
ASSIGNMENT OFFER INCLUDES ITEMS SUCH AS:
- Management/assistance in bid processes and final negotiations
- Management/assistance in shaping of strategy and transaction structure
- Project management and coordination of external advisers such as lawyers and auditors
- Production of financial analysis and decision support material for board/owners and management
- Advice and management in connection with analysis of and contact with potential purchasers or sellers
- Production of necessary information material such as memorandum, prospectus and offer documentation